Litigation Associate / Senior Associate
- Job Number 10917
Job Reference: 10917
Location: London, South West
Job sector: Private Practice
Contact: Helen Abrahams
Our client advises hundreds of businesses within the private, public and third sectors, with a particularly strong emphasis on Health and Social Care, Housing and Local and Central Government.
The firm provides legal advice in all of the following areas:
Due to an increase in instructions our client now looks to expand its teams in its London or South West offices by appointing an Associate or Senior Associate into the litigation, advisory and regulatory team.
The successful candidate will be a UK qualified solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE experience of working with public and private sector clients within financial services, higher education, local government and health.
You will be responsible for providing support in the following areas:
· The merits of bringing and defending claims for: breach of contract, mis-selling, negligence and fraud
· Procedural steps of litigation in those areas through to trial
· Alternative Dispute Resolution including mediations and local dispute resolution
· Instructing and working with experts and counsel
· Dealing with complex multi-jurisdictional collective litigation
· Financial services disputes
· Experience of financial services regulatory & compliance and contentious insolvency or of acting for Higher Education Institutions would be advantageous but not essential.
For full information on the role, the firm and anything else relating to this advert, please contact Helen Abrahams for a discrete and confidential discussion, on 07581 252 148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org