- Job Number 10916
Job Reference: 10916
Location: London, South West
Job sector: Private Practice
Contact: Helen Abrahams
Discipline: Litigation, Public Sector
Our client advises hundreds of businesses within the private, public and third sectors, with a particularly strong emphasis on Health and Social Care, Housing and Local and Central Government.
The firm provides legal advice in all of the following areas:
· litigation (commercial and clinical negligence)
Due to an increase in instructions our client now looks to expand its teams in its London or South West offices.
· UK qualified solicitor offering some experience within the public law arena
· Must have experience at NQ level or above
· Critical to the role is experience in public law decision making and disputes
· The merits of bringing and defending claims for: breach of contract, mis-selling, negligence and fraud
· Procedural steps of litigation in the County and High Court from pre-action in those areas through to trial
· Alternative Dispute Resolution including mediations and local dispute resolution
· Instructing and working with experts and counsel
· Dealing with complex multi-jurisdictional collective litigation
· Experience of public law and/ or acting for public bodies a significant advantage; or a genuine interest in public law.
For full information on the role, the firm and anything else relating to this advert, please contact Helen Abrahams for a discrete and confidential discussion, on 07581 252 148 or email email@example.com