- Job Number 09529
Job Reference: 09529
Location: West Midlands
Seniority: Legal Conveyancer
Job sector: Private Practice
Contact: Helen Abrahams
Discipline: Real Estate
Our client is a well-known established name in the legal sphere within the Midlands. In recent years they have grown from a local firm providing reliable private client services to become a well-respected commercial firm, attracting key talent from top tier law firms.
They now have offices in over 6 locations, including central Birmingham and they continue to grow.
About the role:
This role will be a full 360 position, managing files from inception through to completion, combining team management, fee earning, and business development. Due to the nature of this role, those applying are required to offer a high level of experience in residential property fee earning, therefore those of particular interest will originate from a similar role, or a position which has reached a glass ceiling with a larger firm.
About The Residential Conveyancing Team Leader:
Our client requires an experienced fee earning residential conveyancer to join one of their more established offices.
They will also be able to offer the following:
· 5+ PQE UK qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
· A previous team leader position would be advantageous
· Strong people manager
· Excellent business development
· Organised and able to delegate
· Experience in dealing with HNW clients
· Experience in non-churn, bespoke property matters
· Knowledge of the Worcestershire, Shropshire and Black Country locations
· A portable following, although this is not essential.
For more information on this exceptional opportunity or for general career advice in the strictest of confidence, please contact me, Helen Abrahams at VG CHARLES &CO on 0121 233 5009 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: VR/09529