So this is it. Our mantra. Our DNA. The very fabric of what we do.
At VG Charles & Co we have always sought to achieve standards of excellence commensurate with our belief that we represent the very top level of the recruitment profession. We consistently aim to go above and beyond what our clients expect from us, but similarly we also have the gravitas to refuse to entertain anything which we believe would compromise our principles.
As such we make the following guarantees to all of our clients:-
- No CV ever leaves our offices without the prior express permission of the potential candidate.
- We repeat, NO CV EVER LEAVES OUR OFFICES WITHOUT THE PRIOR EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE POTENTIAL CANDIDATE.
- Every candidate we speak to is screened extensively. Where we haven’t met in person there has been an in-depth conversation about their experience and requirements, and only when we are happy that their skills provide an excellent match for a position will we agree to represent them with an application.
- We firmly believe that each of our clients has something to offer a potential job seeker. At the same time we recognise that every firm’s offering is different which is often reflected in the type of person who fits the mould. Therefore we make every effort to get to know our clients in-depth so that any candidates presented are ones we believe will prove to be a considerable asset to the firm, and they will have been comprehensively briefed to know as much about the practice as we do.
- We will endeavour to seek and provide job specifications wherever possible.
So there you go. That’s what we believe, it works well for us, and we won’t compromise on this for anyone. In fact, we’d be grateful if you could let us know if you feel we’ve fallen short in any way so we can ensure it doesn’t happen again.
We’d sign it in blood if we could, but that tends not to work too well online, so hopefully you’ll take our word for it.
It’s how we do it. And it’s what we do.